BOLSINGER Personalberatung is an agency for recruitment of IT professionals in permanent placement at employer. From Munich, we provide recruitment advice and assistance to employer. To candidates we offer exciting positions in companies from various industry and size.
Our client, a highly modern company in the e-World in Munich, is looking for an experienced Software Architect (m/w/d). We look for a great communication candidate with strong attitude. It is an unlimited permanent working contract with the company on the location in Munich or hybrid. Remote is fine too nevertheless visiting Munich once in a while in the office would be important.
Senior Software Architect (m/w/d)
- You are responsible for designing, development and implementation for highly scalable und secure cloud-based APIs, applications and microservices
- To meet the highest security standards you work close with the development teams and stakeholders t
- You will have a thorough understanding of the cloud technology landscape, emerging trends, and new technologies that can improve our architecture.
- You will develop and maintain documentation of our architecture, standards, and best practices.
- Mentoring and coaching other software architects and developers and working close with the product team to ensure that the software solutions align with the business goals.
- Our client is looking for somebody with minimum seven years of experience in software development (i.e. Python), with a focus on API, cloud, security, and scalable architecture
- Deep understanding of API design and development would be great plus RESTful architecture and related technologies such as OpenAPI, Swagger, GraphQL and gRPC
- You are able to show a track record of designing and implementing scalable, resilient, and secure cloud-based systems using AWS, Azure or GCP
- Strong in understanding security best practices, including authentication, authorization, encryption, and key management
- You are familiar with modern development tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Git, CircleCI and other CI/CD pipelines
- Our client is looking for a strong communicator with interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- We look for a candidate with fluency in English spoken and written
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Unlimited Permanent employment in a company with very modern future technology
- Flat hierarchies, dynamic teams (national and international), close cooperation and creative freedom
- Trust working time, which is organized in teams on location in Munich (hybrid ore remote working with visits in the office frequently is possible)
- Company pension, 30 days holidays, discounted fitness studio conditions, training opportunities etc.
DO YOU LIKE THIS JOB?
Please send your complete application documents (with photo) in electronic form to Iris Bolsinger: email@example.com. I am very happy to provide more information about this position under phone number: +49 (0) 89 8095 6009.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org