BOLSINGER Personalberatung is an agency for recruitment of IT professionals in permanent placement at employer. From Munich, we provide recruitment advice and assistance to employer. To candidates we offer exciting positions in companies from various industry and size.
Our client, a modern company with signs you should get certified future-oriented products in the field of Software/Energy/E-world, is looking for the location Munich, for a Full Stack Software Developer. It is an unlimited permanent employment at the earliest possible date best location in Munich or close with hybrid working option
Full Stack Software Developer (m/w/d)
- Developing, improving, testing, deployment and maintaining a self-developed cloud-based software that enables smart charging and integrates electric vehicles into
the power grid
- Contribution to different landscapes of human and technical interfaces to other domains such es B2C, B2B web portals, energy trading as well as to the own Application development
- Working in a diverse and agile and distributed team and take ownership of tasks assigned to you as part of our Scrum process
- Engaging in problem solving processes through code reviews, pair programming and others
- Participation in regular Scrum meetings as well as project related, cross-functional meetings
- Best is a university degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience (No requirement)
- Ideally you have 3+ years of experience in developing professional software and experience in working in an agile environment applying methodologies
such as Scrum and Pair Programming
- Teck Stack (Good to have): Node.js (typescript), Flutter, FastAPI, RabbitMQ, ELK Stack, AWS (ECS, EC2), Networking, Redis, Agile/Jira, Docker, CircleCI, Postgres
- First experience with AWS, ELK stack, Docker, RESTful service, or similar technologies
- Proficiency with software development lifecycle and CI/CD methodologies
- You are analytical, excellent problem solver, team player and enjoy working in cross-functional team
- You have great communication skills (in English) and can break down complex issues for different audiences
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Unlimited permanent employment in very modern Company future development products
- Flat hierarchies, dynamic teams (open, diverse, national and international teams)
- Mobile working from home and additional days in working from other European countries
- Leasing if desired bike via JobRad
- Modern office with good public transport connections
- Flexible working time, which is organized in teams
- Company pension, 30 days holiday, discounted fitness studio conditions
- Training opportunities etc.
DO YOU LIKE THIS JOB?
Please send your complete application documents (with photo) in electronic form to Iris Bolsinger: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am very happy to provide more information about this position under phone number: +49 (0) 89 8095 6009.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com