BOLSINGER Personalberatung is an agency for recruitment of IT professionals in permanent placement at employer. From Munich, we provide recruitment advice and assistance to employer. To candidates we offer exciting positions in companies from various industry and size.
Our client, a company with future-oriented products in the field of E-World, is looking for an experience Cloud Data Engineer with Tech Stack Amazon Web Services and Python 3.
Cloud Engineer/ Python Developer on AWS (m/w/d)
- Designing, developing, deploying, testing, improving of a cloud-based software for intelligent charging to integrate E-vehicals and energy storages into a power grid
- Evolving technical and human interfaces into other internal or other company domains
- In a agil process you will take end-to end ownership of tasks
- Problem resolution processes through code reviews, pair programming and other
- Continous improvement of products, processes and tools and team
- Participation of agile events as project related and cross functional meetings
- You work in a cloud environment on AWS with coding in Python 3 in a microservices environment
- You develop cloud native applications and use adapted tools
- Do continuous integration and deployment in a cloud environment
- High quality reliable code delivery that matches the agreed-upon quality characteristics
- Next to agile work methodologies using the Atlassian Tool Chain
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Unlimited Permanent employment in very modern Company and with modern technology of the future
- Flat hierarchies, dynamic teams (national and international), close cooperation and creative freedom
- Trust working time, which is organized in teams
- Rent electric cars for free and JobRad,
- Company pension, 30 days holidays, discounted fitness studio conditions, training opportunities etc.
DO YOU LIKE THIS JOB?
Please send your complete application documents (with photo) in electronic form to Iris Bolsinger: email@example.com. I am very happy to provide more information about this position under phone number: +49 (0) 89 8095 6009.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org