BOLSINGER Personalberatung is an agency for recruitment of IT professionals in permanent placement at employer. From Munich, we provide recruitment advice and assistance to employer. To candidates we offer exciting positions in companies from various industry and size.
Our client, a modern company with future-oriented products in Munich, is looking for a AWS Cloud Security DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) who will support for securing and protecting network systems, applications, and data. It is an unlimited permanent working contract with the company.
AWS / (Junior) Cloud Security DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
- As Security professional you ensure that the network, infrastructure, systems and application environment are architected and implemented to industry level security standards
- Your focus is engineering and maintaining security solutions to protect cloud and terrestrial platforms, including the development and maintenance of security testing and vulnerability assessment tools, methodologies, and processes
- You do Penetration testing of networks and infrastructure, hands-on security evaluations internal and external
- Further you ensure compliant security standards and policies like GDPR and similar
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience with starting or good working experience in a Cloud Security role or in a DevOps or Site-Reliability Engineering role with a security focus
- Best Skills would be: Cloud AWS, Devops pipelines, Operational Security, Linux, Vulnerability Management, Infrastructure, Security Testing, Python scripting, Identity and Access Management.
- You have experience with or the ability to quickly learn about integrating security best practices into Infrastructure-as-Code
- Your approach to security is primarily practical and results-driven
- Information Security Certifications such as CISSP/SSCP, GIAC, Security+ or CEH are desirable but not a must
- You are fluent in English spoken and written
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Unlimited Permanent employment in very modern Company and with modern technology of the future
- Flat hierarchies, dynamic teams (national and international), close cooperation and creative freedom
- Trust working time, which is organized in teamsRent electric cars for free
- Company pension, 30 days holidays, discounted fitness studio conditions, training opportunities etc.
DO YOU LIKE THIS JOB?
Please send your complete application documents (with photo) in electronic form to Iris Bolsinger: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am very happy to provide more information about this position under phone number: +49 (0) 89 8095 6009.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com