BOLSINGER Personalberatung is an agency for recruitment of IT professionals in permanent placement at employer. From Munich, we provide recruitment advice and assistance to employer. To candidates we offer exciting positions in companies from various industry and size.
OUR Client, an IT Company in Munich, is looking for a new employee for the following international task as
Communication & Community Manager (m/w/d)
- As Communication and Community Manager (m/w/d) you are the face of the company and the voice of the community
- You develop a long-term communication strategy with ensuring that all actions are in place to achieve the goals
- You measure and report the success of your actions and adapt your strategy accordingly
- You will work for the Social Media strategy close with Social Media Managers to implement the overall communication strategy
- You organize and synchronize the communication through the different communication channels and align it with the stakeholders
- You manage and train a team of remote contract Community Managers
- You set up and maintain the official communication platforms (forums, discord, public Trello boards) and you make our online presence a positive experience for the community!
- You conceptualize, budget, pitch and bring to life innovative ideas to communicate with our players
- Several years of work experience in a similar role as Community Manager in the Gaming Sector with passion for browser and strategy games
- As strong communicator you are open to camera presentations in streaming and Youtube i.e.
- You bring fresh and innovative ideas on how to support a long years old browser strategy game
- Experience with Community related tools like social media tools , chat and broadcasting tools and forum software
- You have experience in supervising paid remote contract staff and volunteer moderators
- Your personality is team-oriented!
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German or any other European language is a plus
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Unlimited permanent work contract, independent working, flexible working hours
- International working atmosphere and a motivated team
DO YOU LIKE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT IT?
Please send your complete application documents (with photo) in electronic form to Iris Bolsinger: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am very happy to provide more information about this position under phone number: +49 (0) 89 8095 6009.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com